-   -   Do not print a button when print (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/72003-do-not-print-button-when-print.html)

Man Utd

Do not print a button when print

I have a button on a worksheet and sometime ago I have set/written code to
hide the button when printing.
I forget I set the property or by macro.

Neil

Do not print a button when print

In 'Design Mode', right click your button, and Select 'Properties' from the
context menu, in the properties dialog you will find a property called
'PrintObject', set this to either Yes or No depending on your preference.

HTH

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk

"Man Utd" wrote:

I have a button on a worksheet and sometime ago I have set/written code to
hide the button when printing.
I forget I set the property or by macro.

Man Utd

Do not print a button when print

Sorry, how do I go into Design Mode ?

"Man Utd" wrote:

I have a button on a worksheet and sometime ago I have set/written code

hide the button when printing.
I forget I set the property or by macro.

Peo Sjoblom

Do not print a button when print

Viewtoolbarscontrol toolbox, click on the triangle/ruler/pencil

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

Portland, Oregon