Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Caveman

Default print button

I have a spresdsheet of 5 pages. I only want to print certain
highlighted columns,(always the same ones). can i put a button with a
macro to print them off when i want them without highkighting them all
every time????

--
Caveman
Caveman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27546

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dominicb

Good morning caveman

You can do this yourself, and learn about macros to boot.

Tools Macros Record new macro

Then hide the columns, print the reoprt and then unhide the columns.
When you have done click on the stop button. Then right click over the
menu bar and select the Forms toolbar. Using the button tool draw a
button and then assign a macro to it (it will probably be called
macro1).

Voila! A macro that can be called whenever you please!

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb