Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell Formula

I am trying to set up an accountability worksheet where I have a list of
subjects in cell A1 and in A2 I have a constant score or number and in A3 I
would like to insert a count. Now the count for A3-A14 are/may be different
and what I would like to do is have A2 as a constant number and when ever I
insert a number in A3-A14 it should be based off of A2(example- A2=2 and I
what A3 to equal say 4 and I what to be able to insert a 2 for A3, and lets
say A4 equals 12 and I what to enter a 6 and it will equal a 12. A3-A14 do
not have a total at A15. I am using excel 2003 and I have been suggested to
use =A1*2 in the cell. I don't know what cell A3-A14 will equal since the
number will change daily. I also have a situation that I don't know how to
set up the formula for the cells. So the answer will have to be like Excell
for dummies if that makes Sense.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions