Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Putting pages in alpha order?

Have a worksheet with 10 pages, after entering some data, I realize i
need the pages in alpha order.Can I put the pages in alpha order?
Thanks Skip

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Skip,

If it is a one-time deal, just click-drag and drop the tabs into the order that you want them. Or
you can use a macro:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

HTH,
Bernie