Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copying cells to another worksheet

Need to know how to copy linked cells from one worksheet to another without
having to manually change the cell number in the new worksheet. E.G. sheet
named July 2006 has linked cells $F$19 and need to change on August worksheet
to $G$19. Is this possible?

Thanks
--
jerseyherd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How about this
1 create August worksheet as copy of July
2 insert extra cells or columns to the left of column F in the August
worksheet.
You will have to determine where exactly.

I think you haven't got many answers because the people don't really
understand your question. Can you explain more precisely what you want to
happen? What is the formula in cell F19? Why do you need it to be in column
G in August? What will be in column F in August (perhaps the July data?)
--
Allllen