Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Off topic: Get Email when someone responds?

This is off topic, but not sure where to post this.

Is there some way to set up google groups to send me an email when
someone responds to one of my topics or one of my subscribed topics?

Thanks...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I saw this Google Groups help about email notifications, but I don't
see the option for this Excel group.

Evidently this is a "Usenet group" and so there is NOT the option. Not
sure why. It would be helpful.