-   -   Off topic: Get Email when someone responds? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108945-off-topic-get-email-when-someone-responds.html)

[email protected]

Off topic: Get Email when someone responds?

This is off topic, but not sure where to post this.

Is there some way to set up google groups to send me an email when
someone responds to one of my topics or one of my subscribed topics?

Thanks...

Die_Another_Day

Off topic: Get Email when someone responds?

I'm not sure about an email, but click "My Groups" in the upper left of
the screen to see groups that you've responded to that have new input

Charles

wrote:
This is off topic, but not sure where to post this.

Is there some way to set up google groups to send me an email when
someone responds to one of my topics or one of my subscribed topics?

Thanks...

Die_Another_Day

Off topic: Get Email when someone responds?

Apparently yes...

http://groups.google.com/support/bin...6586&topic=251
wrote:
This is off topic, but not sure where to post this.

Is there some way to set up google groups to send me an email when
someone responds to one of my topics or one of my subscribed topics?

Thanks...

[email protected]

Off topic: Get Email when someone responds?

I saw this Google Groups help about email notifications, but I don't
see the option for this Excel group.

Evidently this is a "Usenet group" and so there is NOT the option. Not
sure why. It would be helpful.

Die_Another_Day

Off topic: Get Email when someone responds?

I agree.

Charles