Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating a List From Worksheets in a WorkBook

If I select "N" worksheets in my workbook, is there a way to create a "list"
of the worksheet names ?

For example if I select worksheets named work1,work2,work3, I am trying to
create a list like this:

work1
work2
work3

Thank you in advance ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You need VBA, Chip Pearson has an example how to return all sheet names

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM.htm

at the bottom of the page called sheet names

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com