Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cell display worksheet title

How can I make a cell display the title of a worksheet, so that when I change
the name on a worksheet tab, the cell changes with it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,32)

will give you the sheet name, the workbook needs to be saved before this
formula works correctly

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions