Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel VBA Macro to compare 2 worksheets for same values

Hi
Im just wondering if anyone knows of any good tutorials that i can run
through to help me learn some VBA for excel macros. im looking to
compare two worksheets/reports by combining 3 cells in a row in one
worksheet to be similar in the format to the cell in another worksheet,
and then to take extra related info in the row from that one and insert
it into the other worksheet/report to complete the report. im new to
all this so any help or somewhere to get me started would be great
thanks