Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Checking for subfolders and creating

Hi all,

I've seen this answered somewhere before but can't seem to find it now.

I'm looking for some VBA coding to check is a subfolder exists on a preset
path and create it if it doesn't.
I have created code to get files and report errors if they're not there so I
guess it'll be something along similar lines.
The path to the level above the desired subfolder is a known variable e.g
folderpath = "s:\merch\plandata\rangeplans"

I need to check for existance of the next level:
subfolderpath = "s:\merch\plandata\rangeplans\initials
and create the subfolder if it isn't there.

Thanks for your help.

Giz
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here's something from Tom