-   -   Checking for subfolders and creating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/105175-checking-subfolders-creating.html)

Gizmo63

Checking for subfolders and creating

Hi all,

I've seen this answered somewhere before but can't seem to find it now.

I'm looking for some VBA coding to check is a subfolder exists on a preset
path and create it if it doesn't.
I have created code to get files and report errors if they're not there so I
guess it'll be something along similar lines.
The path to the level above the desired subfolder is a known variable e.g
folderpath = "s:\merch\plandata\rangeplans"

I need to check for existance of the next level:
subfolderpath = "s:\merch\plandata\rangeplans\initials
and create the subfolder if it isn't there.

Thanks for your help.

Giz

Die_Another_Day

Checking for subfolders and creating