Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto Update the formula values without opening the link worksheets

Hello,

Can somebody help me out on this.

I have a sheet with formulae from multiple work sheets, how can i
update the sheet without opening the other sheets.

Thanks for your help on this.

Siva

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

behind many of my worksheets I have a details sheet that either updates
automatically or askes if you want to, depending on how I want to use it.
That sheet has values a master sheet or sheets. Works like this:
I import two different product lines, with about 300 products available from
each. Each product line has it's master sheet, where I have all fob,
shipping, taxes, customes clasifications, special tax calculations, product
categories, weights, markup calculations, pricing, etc.

The sheet behind my purchase order refers directly to cel (cloumns) that it
needs in the master sheets.

The sheet behind my quottations refers directly to the columns needed to
quuote products.

The sheet behind my report to the government on what we sold by stupid
categories refers to the information needed.

The front sheets have all the formulas needed to work with that information,
with alot of vlookup on the detail sheet. Someone puts in a product number
and whatever they need for that purpose appears. The master sheet is on a
shared network directory so it is available to all.