Sammy Soup

Default How do I make a name formula auto update in Excel

I defined names in my workbook but they don't auto calculate. When I press
control shift alt F9 the calculations are accomplished and work fine.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike
Frank Kabel

Hi
what exact formulas do you use?. Also have you checked that automatic
calculatiuon is enabled

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Sammy Soup" <Sammy schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I defined names in my workbook but they don't auto calculate. When I press
control shift alt F9 the calculations are accomplished and work fine.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike

Sammy Soup

Hi Frank,
A couple examples of named formulas I use a
CB =IF(!IN2=-500,"CB","")
TotalBalance =IF(!IO14="","",SUM(!IO14:IT14)).

Automatic calculatiuon is enabled. I just can't figure it out!

Thanks for your response,
Sammy Soup

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
what exact formulas do you use?. Also have you checked that automatic
calculatiuon is enabled

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"Sammy Soup" <Sammy schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I defined names in my workbook but they don't auto calculate. When I press
control shift alt F9 the calculations are accomplished and work fine.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike

Frank Kabel

Hi
do you use a name such as
!IO14

I doubt Excel accepts this. Your names looks like cell references. Maybe try
to use a more meaningful name such as Name_In

--
Regards
Frank Kabel