Junior Member

Question New user needs HELP

Help

I am making up a invioce and am having a problem when it comes to the last cell that does the total of the product price, The following is the template that I made.

Cell A1 Quanity (Manually entered)

Cell B1 Product Code (Manually Entered)

Cell C1 Lookup Product Description =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B1,$K$8:$M$60,2,)),"",VLOOKUP(B1, $K$8:$M$60,2,)) Cells K8:M60 Is the lookup table

Cell D1 Lookup Product Price =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B1,$K$8:$M$60,3,)),"",VLOOKUP(B1, $K$8:$M$60,3,))

Cell E1 Total Price =sum(A1*D1)

When I do the last cell (CellE1) if I do not have a quanity number in cell A1 it comes up with the error code of #VALUE. It seems to be looking at th formula

I had a simular problem with the lookup funtion and had to add the IR(ISNA) to correct the error

Thanks in advance for any help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default New user needs HELP

Hi Marvin,