marvin marvin is offline
Junior Member

Question New user needs HELP

Help

I am making up a invioce and am having a problem when it comes to the last cell that does the total of the product price, The following is the template that I made.

Cell A1 Quanity (Manually entered)

Cell B1 Product Code (Manually Entered)

Cell C1 Lookup Product Description =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B1,$K$8:$M$60,2,)),"",VLOOKUP(B1, $K$8:$M$60,2,)) Cells K8:M60 Is the lookup table

Cell D1 Lookup Product Price =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B1,$K$8:$M$60,3,)),"",VLOOKUP(B1, $K$8:$M$60,3,))

Cell E1 Total Price =sum(A1*D1)

When I do the last cell (CellE1) if I do not have a quanity number in cell A1 it comes up with the error code of #VALUE. It seems to be looking at th formula

I had a simular problem with the lookup funtion and had to add the IR(ISNA) to correct the error

Thanks in advance for any help