Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional formatting for multiple lines using similar criteria?

Presuming values in Column A and Column D, how could you conditionally
format all values in Column A equal to or greater than those in the
same row but in Column D?

Would there be any way to apply that to a range? So far I haven't had
luck.

Thanks.

--
I Am Baltimore
I Am Baltimore's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37081

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Baltimore,

on A2 create a conditional format and change to "the formula is"

use =a2=d2

choose the format and click OK

copy a2 to the other rows on column A and paste special formats

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"I Am Baltimore" escreveu:

Presuming values in Column A and Column D, how could you conditionally
format all values in Column A equal to or greater than those in the
same row but in Column D?

Would there be any way to apply that to a range? So far I haven't had
luck.

Thanks.

--
I Am Baltimore