Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Countif with multiple criteria

I have a workbook that I need to count occurances of a cell value based on
multiple criteria --i.e. the count is valid only if all criteria is met. I
have tried to use sumproduct, but I get a #N/A result, but I know that the
arrays are of the same length. The only thing that I suspect is that the
arrays are sparse --i.e. not evey value is present. How can I count the
number of occurances in this example?