Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Delete Rows where there are #N/A Values

Hi,

I have a collumn

#N/A
#N/A
#N/A
#N/A

The #N/A's where produced through vlookups but I have copy paste special so
they are value only I have tried the sub

LASTROW2 = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).row
For NB = LASTROW2 To 1 Step -1
Cells(NB, 5).Select
If Cells(NB, 5).Value = "X" Then
Selection.EntireRow.Delete
End If
Next NB

But all rows is deleted

Thanks

In Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If this is something that you do not need to automate you could just sort
your sheet with the X, N/A column as the key field, this will group all the
#N/A's together where you can delete them enmasse and then sort the sheet
back to the way you had it.

"FIRSTROUNDKO via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hi,

I have a collumn

#N/A
#N/A
#N/A
#N/A

The #N/A's where produced through vlookups but I have copy paste special so
they are value only I have tried the sub

LASTROW2 = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).row
For NB = LASTROW2 To 1 Step -1
Cells(NB, 5).Select
If Cells(NB, 5).Value = "X" Then
Selection.EntireRow.Delete
End If
Next NB

But all rows is deleted

Thanks

In Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi FIRSTROUNDKO

Try a example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"FIRSTROUNDKO via OfficeKB.com" <u15639@uwe wrote in message news:6437e9e5a6c6c@uwe...
Hi,

I have a collumn

#N/A
#N/A
#N/A
#N/A

The #N/A's where produced through vlookups but I have copy paste special so
they are value only I have tried the sub

LASTROW2 = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).row
For NB = LASTROW2 To 1 Step -1
Cells(NB, 5).Select
If Cells(NB, 5).Value = "X" Then
Selection.EntireRow.Delete