Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I can't view column A in a document and it won't unhide.

I have a document in which column A is missing. I've tried to unhide it but
it isn't working. I followed the steps from excel help exactly and it isn't
working. I can still tab over to column A and it will show me the cell number
in the name box but I can't actually view what's in those cells.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Heather

Maybe Column A width is set to zero.

If that is the case...................

In name box type A1 then ENTER.

Cursor will disappear but go to FormatColumnWidth. Enter a positive number
like 10.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:35:01 -0700, Heather
wrote:

I have a document in which column A is missing. I've tried to unhide it but
it isn't working. I followed the steps from excel help exactly and it isn't
working. I can still tab over to column A and it will show me the cell number
in the name box but I can't actually view what's in those cells.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lk lk is offline

Also try clicking on the box in the upper left-hand corner (the intersection
of the row and the column headings) - this will "select" your entire
worksheet. Then you can do the Ctrl-Shift 0.