Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default External hyperlink to a specific page in a workbook

I have published an image on the intranet that uses hotspots to take the user
tovarious documents. I have recently consolidated many of the docs into a
single excel workbook - how would I jump from the image to specific pages in
the workbook? I know how to link cell infomation using =sheetx!a2; and I have
tried #sheetx!a2; but I keep getting invalid reference errors! HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Update - the formula (workbook.xls#sheetx!A2) works if I disable the
macros...so there is apparently a conflict. The macro simply adds a menu
option that allows my user to save a worksheet as a separate file.
Any way to get around this??
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

OK - so now I think I'm barking up the wrong tree - when I am asked to
disable or enable macros and I select disable, the sheet opens correctly -
but if I chose enable, I get an error - if I remove the macro I also get an
error..."invalid reference"...I am going crazy trying to sort this out..all I
want is the ability to go to a specific worksheet from an external hyperlink.