AndrewMead

Default Opening specific worksheet from hyperlink

I can open a workbook from a hyperlink on a webpage, but I want to have
several links which will open specific worksheets within the workbook. Can I
do this and if so, how do I specify the sheet?
Anne Troy

Insert named ranges, and then add #NamedRange to the end of the hyperlink.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"AndrewMead" wrote in message
I can open a workbook from a hyperlink on a webpage, but I want to have
several links which will open specific worksheets within the workbook. Can

do this and if so, how do I specify the sheet?

Dave Peterson

I don't speak HTML, but maybe:

--

Dave Peterson
AndrewMead

I'll try it!
Thanks to both replies

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I don't speak HTML, but maybe:

AndrewMead wrote:

I can open a workbook from a hyperlink on a webpage, but I want to have
several links which will open specific worksheets within the workbook. Can I
do this and if so, how do I specify the sheet?

--

Dave Peterson

AndrewMead

Thanks to both responses - they both work!
Andrew