Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Extend Formulas

So, Sheet1 Cell B2 I have =Data!A2, basically wanting to copy the value
from cell A2 on data sheet to cell B2 on Sheet 1.

Previously, I would use fill handle to drag down and cell B3 would then
populate to =Data!A3, B4 = Data!A4 etc.. and their corresponding values

But tweaked something??? now the formula is still referencing the =
Data!A4, but the value appearing is the same as the first cell B2

Tried changing Tools\Options\Edit\Extend Datarange format and formulas,
no success...

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check to make sure Automatic Calculations is turned on.

TOOLS
OPTIONS
Calculation Tab
Check "Automatic"
OK

HTH,
Elkar

" wrote:

So, Sheet1 Cell B2 I have =Data!A2, basically wanting to copy the value
from cell A2 on data sheet to cell B2 on Sheet 1.

Previously, I would use fill handle to drag down and cell B3 would then
populate to =Data!A3, B4 = Data!A4 etc.. and their corresponding values

But tweaked something??? now the formula is still referencing the =
Data!A4, but the value appearing is the same as the first cell B2

Tried changing Tools\Options\Edit\Extend Datarange format and formulas,
no success...

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks, that did it..