Old May 7th 21, 08:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Activate the cell which was found by vlookup formula

Hi Norbert,

Am Fri, 7 May 2021 00:22:10 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Norbert:

I've downloaded a copy of your file,
assigned the macro to a button,
pressed the button,
nothing is happening.

I tested it with several dates and it always worked as expected.
I don't know why it doesn't work on your machine.
Can you send me the workbook?

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Microsoft 365 for business

Old May 7th 21, 10:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Friday, 7 May 2021 at 09:38:37 UTC+2, Claus Busch wrote:
I tested it with several dates and it always worked as expected.
I don't know why it doesn't work on your machine.
Can you send me the workbook?
Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Microsoft 365 for business

Strange!
After renaming the macro (just because I didn't like the name I gave before) and re-assigning it
to the button, it works.
But the downloaded copy of your file, still doesn't work. Maybe you can have a look at it and see why?
I'll send them both to you.
Old May 7th 21, 10:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norbert,

Am Fri, 7 May 2021 02:24:18 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Norbert:

Strange!
After renaming the macro (just because I didn't like the name I gave before) and re-assigning it
to the button, it works.
But the downloaded copy of your file, still doesn't work. Maybe you can have a look at it and see why?
I'll send them both to you.

have another look at OneDrive and download the new version.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Microsoft 365 for business
Old May 7th 21, 11:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Friday, 7 May 2021 at 11:27:14 UTC+2, Claus Busch wrote:

have another look at OneDrive and download the new version.
Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Microsoft 365 for business

Hi Claus,
now it works! Thank you very much!
I include the code here for others. I'm sure you don't mind.

Sub Test()
Dim myRow As Long
Dim myDate As Double

With ActiveSheet
myDate = .Range("E3")
If Application.CountIf(.Range("H7:H18"), myDate) 0 Then
myRow = Application.Match(myDate, .Range("H1:H18"), 0)
Application.Goto .Range("H" & myRow)
End If
End With
End Sub