Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default loop through only public functions?

Hi,

I found a way to loop trough all procedures on cpearson.com using VBIDE.VBComponent, but I want only the Public Functions without Subs or Private Functions. So only those that can be used in cell-formula's. Seems VBIDE ProcKindString is only returning "Sub Or Function" and doesn't make a difference beteen Subs and Functions.

Does anyone have an idea?

thanks