Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default loop through only public functions?

On 03/02/2014 01:02, wrote:
Hi,

I found a way to loop trough all procedures on cpearson.com using
VBIDE.VBComponent, but I want only the Public Functions without Subs
or Private Functions. So only those that can be used in cell-formula's.
Seems VBIDE ProcKindString is only returning "Sub Or Function" and doesn't
make a difference beteen Subs and Functions.

Does anyone have an idea?

thanks

Hi Michelr,

I see that you have been provided with a solution elsewhere and I
therefore note that fact in order to prevent others from expending
time and effort futilely.

===
Regards,
Norman