Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA call xlfit

Dear All,

I am working on assay development with xlfit. I need write a simulation code to estimate IC50 multiple times through bootstrap. Ideally, I hope I can call xlfit through function call in VBA macro.

Could you please provide me a sample code and some help materials?

Thank you for your time and considerations.

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

IVRfit can do curve fitting and interpolation. It can be called from VBA. You can download this at www.ivrtools.com

Best regards,

Toon

Op woensdag 28 november 2012 23:06:06 UTC+1 schreef John Smith:
Dear All,

I am working on assay development with xlfit. I need write a simulation code to estimate IC50 multiple times through bootstrap. Ideally, I hope I can call xlfit through function call in VBA macro.

Could you please provide me a sample code and some help materials?

Thank you for your time and considerations.

John

Not sure what to call this wdb Excel Programming 3 May 19th 10 09:06 PM
Not sure what to call this srosetti Excel Programming 3 October 28th 09 01:58 AM
Call Sub Bishop Excel Programming 5 August 4th 09 09:42 AM
Call Center Management: How to calculate 'cost per call' Denniso6 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 25th 06 05:01 PM
Don't know what to call what I need? chanwando Excel Worksheet Functions 5 September 9th 05 10:01 PM