-   -   VBA call xlfit (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/447747-vba-call-xlfit.html)

John Smith[_8_]

VBA call xlfit

Dear All,

I am working on assay development with xlfit. I need write a simulation code to estimate IC50 multiple times through bootstrap. Ideally, I hope I can call xlfit through function call in VBA macro.

Could you please provide me a sample code and some help materials?

Thank you for your time and considerations.

John

[email protected]

VBA call xlfit

IVRfit can do curve fitting and interpolation. It can be called from VBA. You can download this at www.ivrtools.com