Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I find what is in a spreadsheet

Subject: How do I find what is in a spreadsheet

I see a spreadsheet (which I inherited from some one). Spreadsheet has radio buttons, pop-up list, charts. When you select a radio button, certain charts show up …
However when I go to Visual Basic Editor, I do not see any form. I only see under excel objects, sheet name. I wonder where exactly logic for selecting a radio button or pop-up list is written when VB editor does not show anything other than sheet name.

Thanks.
Prem

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:49:38 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Subject: How do I find what is in a spreadsheet I see a spreadsheet (which I inherited from some one). Spreadsheet has radio buttons, pop-up list, charts. When you select a radio button, certain charts show up … However when I go to Visual Basic Editor, I do not see any form. I only see under excel objects, sheet name. I wonder where exactly logic for selecting a radio button or pop-up list is written when VB editor does not show anything other than sheet name. Thanks. Prem

Thanks. Sheet is not hidden. When I click right and view code, I do see some subroutines for checkbox, listbox, option button but there are empty. Also, in sheet itselect there is no way to add list, radio buttons etc (or is there a way, when I go to that worksheet and then click on isert in ribbon, it shows me textbox, graphic arts etc but no where I see list box, option button etc .. vba priject exploere does not show any code in Thisworkbook, under form or module realted to this sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:49:38 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:

I do now see that in Execl 2007, from developer, one can directly insert form and sctive controls is a spreadheet. For some reason, form controls do not show up in Excel code, but VBA controls do; however I am still not able to see any code other them empty subroutines!!!! Wonder why?