Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert[_2_] RB Smissaert[_2_] is offline

Default How do I find what is in a spreadsheet

Could you post the workbook, so we can see?

RBS

wrote in message
On Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:49:38 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Subject: How do I find what is in a spreadsheet I see a spreadsheet (which
I inherited from some one). Spreadsheet has radio buttons, pop-up list,
charts. When you select a radio button, certain charts show up … However
when I go to Visual Basic Editor, I do not see any form. I only see under
excel objects, sheet name. I wonder where exactly logic for selecting a
radio button or pop-up list is written when VB editor does not show
anything other than sheet name. Thanks. Prem

Thanks. Sheet is not hidden. When I click right and view code, I do see some
subroutines for checkbox, listbox, option button but there are empty. Also,
in sheet itselect there is no way to add list, radio buttons etc (or is
there a way, when I go to that worksheet and then click on isert in ribbon,
it shows me textbox, graphic arts etc but no where I see list box, option
button etc .. vba priject exploere does not show any code in Thisworkbook,
under form or module realted to this sheet.