Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extract data from XML file and populate them into cells

Dear Excel gurus,

I would like to extract data from a XML file and populate them into cells on Excel. I think Excel should be powerful to do this task but so far, I am not able to find any Excel samples on the net using Google.

Can anyone provide any useful to assist me in this task? Thank you very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just to add that I would like to populate into specific cells of my choice. So, I am looking for VBA code to accomplish this task. Thank you.