Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lane[_4_] Lane[_4_] is offline

Default Extract data from XML file and populate them into cells

Just to add that I would like to populate into specific cells of my choice. So, I am looking for VBA code to accomplish this task. Thank you.

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:56:16 PM UTC+8, Lane wrote:
Dear Excel gurus,

I would like to extract data from a XML file and populate them into cells on Excel. I think Excel should be powerful to do this task but so far, I am not able to find any Excel samples on the net using Google.

Can anyone provide any useful to assist me in this task? Thank you very much.