-   -   Extract data from XML file and populate them into cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/447088-extract-data-xml-file-populate-them-into-cells.html)

Lane[_4_]

Extract data from XML file and populate them into cells

Dear Excel gurus,

I would like to extract data from a XML file and populate them into cells on Excel. I think Excel should be powerful to do this task but so far, I am not able to find any Excel samples on the net using Google.

Can anyone provide any useful to assist me in this task? Thank you very much.

Lane[_4_]

Extract data from XML file and populate them into cells

Just to add that I would like to populate into specific cells of my choice. So, I am looking for VBA code to accomplish this task. Thank you.