Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default right answer has value 1,wrong answer has value 0

Hi everybody,

I have answer sheets with 4 choices.But I need to change right answer to 1 and the rest wrong answer to 0.

with sample- I want to change page 1 to page 2 in this sample
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serdar Olgun View Post
Hi everybody,

I have answer sheets with 4 choices.But I need to change right answer to 1 and the rest wrong answer to 0.

with sample- I want to change page 1 to page 2 in this sample
I see no example attached...