-   -   right answer has value 1,wrong answer has value 0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/447074-right-answer-has-value-1-wrong-answer-has-value-0-a.html)

Serdar Olgun

right answer has value 1,wrong answer has value 0

Hi everybody,

I have answer sheets with 4 choices.But I need to change right answer to 1 and the rest wrong answer to 0.

with sample- I want to change page 1 to page 2 in this sample

Spencer101

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serdar Olgun (Post 1605333)
Hi everybody,

I have answer sheets with 4 choices.But I need to change right answer to 1 and the rest wrong answer to 0.

with sample- I want to change page 1 to page 2 in this sample

I see no example attached...