Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using START, CALL etc commands in Shell gives me error "Run TimeError 53; File Not Found".

My Code is like

Sub test()
FName = "D:\ARKQ.html"
Shell "start " & FName
End Sub

But when I run this code, it gives me File Not Found Error. Please help me with this error. The same happens with "call" command also.

even if I simply run the code:
Shell "start"
it shows the same error, so I assume I have to give the full path of the program "start" ??