Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert[_2_] RB Smissaert[_2_] is offline

Default Using START, CALL etc commands in Shell gives me error "Run Time Error 53; File Not Found".

This webpage seems to have the information to sort this out:
http://vba-corner.livejournal.com/4623.html

RBS

"Riyas Majeed" wrote in message
Hi, thanks a lot for replying..
but doing as you suggested, opens a NEW browser window each time my code
runs..
I want to open the html file in the same browser window, in a new tab may
be..
can you help me with that? can your code be modified to fit the purpose..

In the cmd "start" command works perfectly..but i cant get it working in
excel :-|