Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional formatting

I want to highlight Cell F1 in Sheet1 if the cell value is not between the Cell E1 and Cell F1, and I would like to repeat that format that for F1 to F32.

such as
F1
190000
80000
125000
0
65000

E1 F1
185300 250700
90100 121900
106250 143750
0 0
70125 94875

With the above data, value 80000 and 65000 in F1 will be highlighted.

Thank you.
FZL2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditional formatting, formatting based on conditions on another sheet.

I want to highlight Cell F1 in Sheet1 if the cell value is not between
the Cell E1 and Cell F1 in Sheet2, and I would like to repeat that