-   -   Conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/446856-conditional-formatting.html)

fzl2007

Conditional formatting

I want to highlight Cell F1 in Sheet1 if the cell value is not between the Cell E1 and Cell F1, and I would like to repeat that format that for F1 to F32.

such as
F1
190000
80000
125000
0
65000

E1 F1
185300 250700
90100 121900
106250 143750
0 0
70125 94875

With the above data, value 80000 and 65000 in F1 will be highlighted.

Thank you.
FZL2007

fzl2007

Conditional formatting, formatting based on conditions on another sheet.

I want to highlight Cell F1 in Sheet1 if the cell value is not between
the Cell E1 and Cell F1 in Sheet2, and I would like to repeat that