Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2010. How to copy chart format to all charts in sheet

Hi,

If i have much charts in a sheet and i have set the chart format in a chart. How can I copy the preset chart format to other charts.

Chart format included: Chart Title location/font size/font color, legend size/color/location, symbol size/color, trend line thickness/color...etc.

For example:
I've set the Chart format in Chart 2, how can i have a script to apply the chart2 format to other charts.
Actually, I have one similar script for 2003 and works well, however, it became failed in 2010. so poor....

Thank you very much.
Danny
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Nov 2, 11:18*am, danny tang wrote:
Hi,

If i have much charts in a sheet and i have set the chart format in a chart. How can I copy the preset chart format to other charts.

Chart format included: Chart Title location/font size/font color, legend size/color/location, symbol size/color, trend line thickness/color...etc.

For example:
I've set the Chart format in Chart 2, how can i have a script to apply the chart2 format to other charts.
Actually, I have one similar script for 2003 and works well, however, it became failed in 2010. so poor....

Thank you very much.
Danny

Have you tried recording a macro while doing the formatting on the
template chart?