Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 2007 Compatibility Checker states cells outside of range when saving2003 version

When saving a 2003 file in 2007, I get a Compatibility Checker message
that states "Workbook contains data outside the row and column limit
of the selected file limit format. Data beyond 256 (IV) columns by
65,536 rows..." I want to delete these formulas to prevent future
messages. Even when I uncheck "Check compatibility when saving this
workbook" I still receive messages. Can you offer a macro that will
delete any formulas that suppossedly outside the Excel 2003 range?
Thanks in advance.