Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trying to recover deleted macros

I had some Excel 2007 VBA macros in a Module attached to a particular
file. The file itself contained sheets which I wanted to pass on to a
friend but without the macro code. So I saved the original file with a
new name and closed everything down. Then I opened the new file,
deleted the macros and re-saved (as Excel 2003 file, in case that
matters).

Unfortunately, this action, I discovered, also deleted the macros from
my original file which was not at all the intention. I really need to
get the macros back but cannot see how.

Yes, as you will have guessed, this is my first venture into Excel
programming.

Yours desperately,
--
Kevin