Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default recover deleted pages

i recently edited an excel document by deleting some pages. I need to
recover the unedited document by recovering the deleted pages that i deleted.
I have tried system restore but seems to not work for me

extremely important material for me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

System Restore deals with system settings, not files.
You'll have to go to your backup file, which of course you do have as it is
extremely important material.
--
David Biddulph

"Darryl12345" wrote in message
i recently edited an excel document by deleting some pages. I need to
recover the unedited document by recovering the deleted pages that i
deleted.
I have tried system restore but seems to not work for me

extremely important material for me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unless you have a backup, I'm guessing NO. Is this a work document? If so,
contact your IT dept to see if they have a backup.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Darryl12345" wrote:

i recently edited an excel document by deleting some pages. I need to
recover the unedited document by recovering the deleted pages that i deleted.
I have tried system restore but seems to not work for me

extremely important material for me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Moral of story: don't delete things unless you have a backup file. You make
your own backups. Excel or any other software does not do that for you. When
you delete things and then save the file, those things are gone. Picture
yourself standing on a bridge over a river. If you throw your money into the
river, your money is gone. Excel or any other software has no way of knowing
you might want your deleted things back. Only you know that.

Tyro.