Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Button to print XLS file as PDF

Hello,

Can somebody help me out.

Within a xls file I want to create a button with a macro which will
print the printarea as a acrobat pdf file with the filename as
registered in datafield A2.
If this is, for example "testtest" than after push the button the
macro should give the printpreview as pdf file with the name
testtest.pdf

I also like to have a macro which shows me the ;save as; box with file
name mentioned the same as above. The ;save as; box shows then
filename testtest.xls

Somebody knows the solution........ thanks.

regards,
Johan.