Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MarcoR

Default Create command button to print multiple worksheets in a excel file

I have never worked with a macro in excel.
I have a file with 5 worksheets.
I want to create a command button in Worksheet 1 so I can print worksheets 2
through 4 all together.
Please help.

Marco
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

You can use a one liner to do this (array)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Print

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MarcoR" wrote in message ...
I have never worked with a macro in excel.
I have a file with 5 worksheets.
I want to create a command button in Worksheet 1 so I can print worksheets 2
through 4 all together.
Please help.

Marco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jd1

Default Create command button to print multiple worksheets in a excel

I have tried the sheets array code, but I keep getting an error "Runtime
error 9: Sub-script out of range." Any recommendations?

"MarcoR" wrote in message ...
I have never worked with a macro in excel.
I have a file with 5 worksheets.
I want to create a command button in Worksheet 1 so I can print worksheets 2
through 4 all together.
Please help.

Marco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

That could indicate that you don't have one or more of the sheets in the array.

Check the spelling on the sheetnames and in your macro.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP