Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lost horizontal scroll bar

For several days I had an .xlsx document without a horizontal scroll
bar. I went to my Excel 2007 advanced settings and that setting was
checked off. I even unchecked it, saved my document, opened it, and
checked that setting. I could move my cursor to a cell and scroll
right.

I finally solved the problem. With my spreadsheet opened, I opened
up another wide, tabbed document (my first document had only one sheet
with data). When I closed that other document, my first one had the
tab and horizontal scroll visible. I closed the spreadsheet and
reopened it and it's working correctly again.

Any idea what caused this problem?

- James Madison