Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Differences between VBA in Excel 2007-2010

Is there anywhere I can view a list of the changes (if any) made to the
object model between Excel 2007 and 2010?
I have a couple of business-critical macros which I've been maintaining for
some time - when we moved from 2003 to 2007 it was quite painful since some
of the code was no longer working as it should and I had to re-write large
sections. Now we're moving to 2010 I'm hoping there's a reference I can use
to get an idea of what's changed and how much work is likely to be involved.

Thanks,
Tara

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

FWIW, I've found that most 2003 code that I'd painstakingly edited to
work in 2007, worked okay in 2010, except for the rare cases where 2010
had introduced some new functionality.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier