Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Differences between VBA in Excel 2007-2010

Have you looked at this?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wss56bz7.aspx

"Tara H" wrote in message
Is there anywhere I can view a list of the changes (if any) made to the
object model between Excel 2007 and 2010?
I have a couple of business-critical macros which I've been maintaining
for
some time - when we moved from 2003 to 2007 it was quite painful since
some
of the code was no longer working as it should and I had to re-write large
sections. Now we're moving to 2010 I'm hoping there's a reference I can
use
to get an idea of what's changed and how much work is likely to be
involved.

Thanks,
Tara