Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Mail sheet template for Excel 2007 and 2010

Hello Ron from Steved

Please copy the below into a spreadsheet

ok I push the send Email button And nothing is working
I've tried idividual for example 3-Papakura and 4-Wiri and it works as it
should.
Yes all the Individual Sheets works perfectly and the Double Sheets also

Ron I would like to please set this up as set out below and use this great
Template that you have kindly built, whenever I choose.

Something tells me That I have Done something Wrong please put me on the
right Path I Thankyou.
Send Sheets File Name Values Objects To Cc Bcc Subject Attach other
files Body text
yes "1-City
8-Panmure" City and Panmure Annulments yes
" Drivers Annulments "Hello from Steve Dee
Drivers Annulments For the Previous Month"
yes 2-Roskill Roskill Annulments yes
" Drivers Annulments "Hello from Steve Dee
Drivers Annulments For the Previous Month"
yes "3-Papakura
4-Wiri" Wiri and Papakura Annulments yes
" Drivers Annulments "Hello from Steve Dee
Drivers Annulments For the Previous Month"
yes "5-Shore
6-Orewa" Shore and Orewa Annulments yes
" Drivers Annulments "Hello from Steve Dee
Drivers Annulments For the Previous Month"
yes 7-Swanson Swanson Annulments yes
" Drivers Annulments "Hello from Steve Dee
Drivers Annulments For the Previous Month"

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi all

Crossposted to more Excel groups

For my mail page :
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
I create a new sheet template for Excel/Outlook 2007 and 2010 and I am looking for testers.

After you install the template (xltm) you can right click on the sheet tabs and choose Insert to Insert the worksheet to the
ActiveWorkbook.
Because you will save this worksheet in the workbook it is very easy to send one or more mails with one click on a button each time
you want.
You can send one sheet or more or the whole workbook on only a few text lines. And you can create one mail or many.
Note: You use one row for each mail that you want to create and in the fields Sheets, To, CC, BCC and Body text you use Alt Enter
between
for example every worksheet name so each sheet name is on a new line in the cell.

In the sheet there is a Table with the following fields
Note: because it is a Table you can enter "yes" in column A on a new row and the new row will have a nice format and the data
validation tips when you select a cell.

Send: yes or no

Sheets: Enter the sheet names you want to mail separated with Alt Enter or enter "workbook" if you want to send the whole workbook.

File Name: Enter the prefix for the file name (date/time and extension will add automatic)

Values: to convert formulas to values

Objects: to delete all objects

To: Enter the mail addresses here separated with alt Enter

CC: Enter the mail addresses here separated with alt Enter

BCC: Enter the mail addresses here separated with alt Enter

Subject: enter the mail subject here

Attach other files: You can use a button to select the files you want to attach to the mail

Body text: Enter a short body text and separate every line with Alt Enter

If you want to test this sheet template you can mail me private and I will mail you the file.

Thank you very much

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hello Ron

Please ignore the last email.

The program works as it should and I did not experience any issues.

The reason for the last email was the computer run out of memory as I had to
many applications running.

Sorry about the confusion.

To: Enter the mail addresses here separated with alt Enter