Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mia Mia is offline

Default Speciefie table and not cells to sum

Hi,

I'm trying to make a summary in a specified tabell without
have to specifie what start and end cell. So far I have done like this

SUMMA.OMF(Januari!$C$4:$C$92;Januari!$A$4:$A$92;"= x")

but I want something like this

Summa.omf(Januari[#Allt] etc....
so that I can specifie column and tablename.

I hope someone knows howe to do this.

--
Best regards
Mia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mia,

I do not re ognize which language version you using.

try:

SUMMA.OMF(Januari!$C:$C;Januari!$A:$A;"=x")

HTH,

Wouter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mia Mia is offline

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help, it worked!

I'm using swedish.

--
Best regards
Mia